- NWRA offers a variety of river trips from Class II to IV
- Explore new rivers and learn from experienced rafters
- A schedule of trips throughout the rafting season
- An emphasis on safe trips
- Rescue and skills workshops to increase your knowledge
- Communications through the web site and email notices
- Two types of memberships
Following is an online membership application. Fill out the form and hit the "submit" button at the bottom.
Your information will be emailed to the NWRA Membership Secretary who will follow up with you.
You'll also need to download and sign the liability wavier form (one for each member of your family) and send it to:
North West Rafters Association
PO Box 53
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
There is a link at the bottom of the response email to use PayPal for payment of your dues.
Please download and print out the liability form sign it and send to the address above.
NWRA Membership Application and Liability Wavier Form
Memberships renew in March each year.
If you are already a member of the North West Rafters Association and just need to renew your dues, use this form also.
We respect your privacy and do not share this information with anyone, unless you give us permission to share your email address with our sponsors.
You're going to have a blast!